Thursday, September 25, 2014

World's First Online Lemonade Stand

Do you want lemonade? You're own tiny lemonade stand cut-out? An awesome t-shirt? Well, you can get it here at the World's First Online Lemonade Stand.


Tin Can Brothers got me with this one. I clicked the link and saw the Kickstarter page before I watched the video. I was a bit hesitant at first. I didn't know if I wanted to spend my money on it. I ended up watching the video. I haven't missed a single TinCanBros video yet and I don't plan on missing one. About halfway through the video I was sold. I went back to the Kickstarter page when I was done and clicked on the second tier. Yes, I spent $34 on lemonade. No, I don't feel weird about it. I'm actually excited. This is one of the most exciting things I will get in the mail. With it saying estimated delivery is in November, I will be more excited. I will be drinking ice cold lemonade during the cold fall/winter months up here in Canada.

So I suggest you watch their video then go to their Kickstarter to decide for yourself. I'm not going to tell you that you have to spend money, you don't. It's all up to you, I mean, it is your money.



I know this really doesn't have anything to do with their Kickstarter, but I have to say it.

I'm am glad I have decided to check out Tin Can Brothers when they posted their first video. They have yet to let me down. No I'm not just supporting them because I'm a StarKid fan. Sure, StarKid is what pointed me in the direction of supporting Joey, Brian and Corey. Yet, I support them because of the hard work they put into something they love. They take what they can and make a short sketch video out of it. Watching their videos is what makes my day a little better. Just knowing how hard they work to make videos that make people happy is an awesome feeling for me. I love spreading positivity. So if I can share one of their videos with someone to cheer them up then I will.

Thank you Tin Can Brothers for being you.

- Nicbeemz

No comments:

Post a Comment