Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spies Are Forever

Spies Are Forever, a new comedy musical written by the Tin Can Brothers. Music and lyrics by TalkFine. Directed by Corey Lubowich. The cast looks amazing, I am really excited to see how it all turns out.



How did I find out about Spies Are Forever? Well, this past week the Tin Can Brothers tweeted about a countdown on their website. I went and checked it out, I was confused. Though, I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one. A couple of hours after that they tweeted a picture that had to get 50 likes on Instagram to unlock a secret. I assumed at that moment that it would be a person. I had gone back to their website and read what was posted under the timer. I was curious as to what was going on, so I joined in the fun. The picture had reached 50 likes on Instagram, the secret was unlocked. It was TalkFine, they tweeted out a puzzle. It happened to be very easy.

That's when I started questioning what was actually going on. All these tweets coming out from the guys day after day had (#SaF) attached. Nothing had been said as to what it was. The puzzles throughout the week had gotten harder and harder. I was stuck on one of them because the clues I had didn't help me out at all. Finally the last riddle we had confused me so much. I didn't even try. The amount of puzzles and riddles I had to do fried my brain. I'm not much for figuring out riddles. I'm more into deciphering codes.

Anyway, the end of all the clues, puzzles, riddles and questions is finally here. All those clues I had gotten finally make sense and all is clear now. The guys announced that they have started a Kickstarter to help fund the musical via video.



Go to spiesareforever.diamonds to check it out. I have already become a backer on this amazing project. I hope more do as well.

The cast is pretty amazing. I am glad that I actually know of all the actors listed. I get a little leery of how things will go in a musical when I don't know of some of the actors. The music should flow perfectly throughout the musical. TalkFine is really great, I'm actually listening to them as I write this. Great stuff. As for costumes and set, I don't know who will be doing that. Though I'm sure the guys will make sure it's just right. Finally, the Tin Can Brothers...what can I say? These guys are awesome. I love watching their videos, they are hilarious. I'm sure this musical will turn out to be fantastic. I mean, come on...spies, music, comedy. What else can you ask for in a musical?

- Nicbeemz


No comments:

Post a Comment